It’s amazing how things can change. Life. Faith. Friends. Love. Ideas. It doesn’t take much to spawn change.
For a while now my faith has been extremely lagging. Stagnant. No good.
But it’s always hung on. Even if by a thread.
Here’s some things I’ve mulled over, questioned and thought about.
1. Does my prayer change anything? Is God going to hear my prayer and change the outcome to be what I’m asking. Does it even matter?
2. Is God actively involved in our lives? Or did He take a small step back when free will came into play?
3. Does God cause bad things to happen? Does He allow bad things to happen? Or do bad things just happen due to our sinful nature and fallen world?
4. How can Christians be so mean sometimes? Proclaim Christ and condemn so quickly.
5. Is fear, doubt, or worry a sin?
The list keeps going.
Have I found answers? To some. Do I still have questions? A few. Have I ever not believed or had faith? No. Have I doubted, questioned and changed what I believe? A ton. I’ve changed a lot in just the last few months and I see change still coming too.